Monday, January 17, 2011

Love's in the Air!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday!  For those that have been snowed in for the week, hope your time was filled with making beautiful crafts!



In 2011, I haven't spent nearly enough time as I would like at my craft table.  I did get some quick cards made for my display board at JoAnn's.  I'm just getting started in this adventure and my Education Coordinator there has been great!  These are idea cards for a children's Valentine's workshop.  They are die cuts from K & Company and they are simply adorable!


Probably later this week, I'll post more Valentine's Day projects and some blog candy, too!  If I reach 56 followers by Friday, the blog candy will include Cricut cartridges!  We'll see how it goes!


Thanks for looking!










This project was created using a JoAnn's project card.  All the cuts are from Plantin School Book.









No comments:

Post a Comment