Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Card Feature on Plantin Schoolbook

Hello and Happy New Year!


I hope your holidays were beautifully blessed and Santa delivered lots of crafty treasures to you!


I'm SO excited!  I just created my first card using the PBS card and envelope feature.  (I've only had PBS the WHOLE time I've had my Cricut!)  Yes, I'm a little slow and I didn't know the trick about putting the Cricut on "Fit to Page" so I was cutting teeny tiny envelopes (basically the size of gift cards) when my "E" was set to 5 inches but the card was cutting normally.  Well, I can't leave a mystery unsolved!  Thank goodness for other folks blogs and You Tube!


So, now that I'm running late. . I'll have to post the card later!  I just had to share my excitement with folks who would truly understand!  lol


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment