Sunday, November 27, 2011

AnyTime, AnyWhere Scrapbook Experience, Week 3

Tiare has done it again!  She is pushing us (in a loving manner) to do more layouts and do it efficiently.  


This is week #3 of the AASE.   The sketch layout for this week is below:


  

This week's photo feature my Little Man at a friend's birthday party.  The party was held at a local Burger King and he was really digging the BK crown.  My personal challenge continues to be to use materials from my stash.  I've had this background paper for forever and a day.  I don't remember the name of the manufacturer.  I've also had the star brads forever.  I was on a brad buying spree awhile ago.  It's nice to be able to do layouts and do them quickly (but nicely).  I appreciate the AASE.

Although it wasn't his birthday, I choose to do this layout of my son at a birthday party.  This was his first play date at a birthday party.  He had fun playing with the other kids and he loved the sliding board.
Typically, I shy away from busy printed paper but with the AASE sketch Tiare provided, the two 8x10 sheets helped to calm the busy-ness of the paper.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the present border on top of the page.



2 comments: