Sunday, January 8, 2023

Jan 2023 mini and SAB Swaps



I was fortunate to partner with a group of super talented Stampin’ Up Demos and we swapped cards featuring products from the newest mini catalog that launches in January 2023.  The cards also feature products from the Sale-A-Bration offerings.  Sale-A-Bration is where you spend at least $50 and receive a bonus product with your purchase!

These cards really showcase some amazing talent!  I think this is the best swap ever!
Although we were instructed to keep the cards fairly simple, these are are wonderfully completed.  The pictures do not do the cards justice!

I am sharing the cards here with you so that you be inspired as well!

Please leave you comments below as to your thoughts on the cards and if you are planning to CASE any of them!  




































 

5 comments:

  1. Really cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the Rainbow card! I looked at the sample in the catalog and changed it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to swap new product cards, these are just great! I really need to pull out my carrot stamps and play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swaps. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete