Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Fun with the Stampin’ Up! Tulip Fields Bundle




 Hi there!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!  If you arrived here, then you very well may have been hopping along with the fabulous Great Lakes Demonstrator Council and I am the last stop in the hop.  Our group is led by the amazing Shannon West as our DDM!  My project is from the Tulip Fields Bundle.  It was a fun challenge to come up with an interesting design as that the stamp set does not have a sentiment.  My initial project is a cute fun fold that I used to create a scene, primarily using die cuts. 




The top panel flips up and reveals the stamped tree image bordered by the fence posts and rows of tulips.


Inside the card, the tulip fun continues.


Here’s another fun project with the Tulip Fields stamp set.  
You see, for this project, I wanted to do something a bit outside of the box.  
I used the baby wipe technique and a few colors of the Stampin’ Up! Re-inkers to create this card.
It was so fun using the stamp set in a different manner!
Be sure to have extra wipes on hand as that your fingers can get a bit inky!  



This fun “pouch card” was another project created using the Tulip Fields stamp set along with the Windmill Fields die set. This project is super fun and quick.  I used my blending brushes to create the “sky” and “grass” on Basic White cardstock as the base of my scene.  Then created the flap using a piece of designer series paper (dsp) and the bike die cut.  The windmill is featured on layered circles.


When the pouch card is opened, you can see I used the Border Dies to give it a featured “cloud” look to complement my scene theme.  


Here’s another look at the card.


At the Aldo grocery store, they had these amazing spiced cookies!
Wouldn’t you know it, they feature a nice windmill shape in the cookies.  


Using some tearing tape strips, I added the cookies to my pouch card.
My recipient will have a nice, delicious treat as a result.

I appreciate that you took time to view my projects.  To learn more about the materials used for this project, please visit project link here https://s.tamp.in/iQXGTR  

It has been my absolute pleasure serving on the Council with an amazing group of ladies that I affectionately coined “The Cool Kids.”  From the kit projects and our FB training program, it’s been an amazing year together. 

Thank you for hopping along with the 2021 Great Lakes Demonstrator Council.  

  • 2021GreatLakesDemonstratorCouncilBlogHopScrapping Stamping And Stuff-Anna Helman
  • 2021GreatLakesDemonstratorCouncilBlogHopEMK Creations-Emily Kimmey
  • 2021GreatLakesDemonstratorCouncilBlogHopStampin Round The Clock-Jena Carr
  • 2021GreatLakesDemonstratorCouncilBlogHopCraft Lounge Creations - Nedine Hunter DuPree
  • 2021GreatLakesDemonstratorCouncilBlogHop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment