Sunday, November 20, 2011

AnyTime, AnyWhere Scrapbook Experience

Tiare Smith is such a great inspiration!  Not only is she the founder of the Scraps of Color site, she has accomplished so much in her personal efforts and continues to give back to the creative community.

Over at iclassygirl.com, Tiare is hosting the AnyTime, AnyWhere Sketch challenge.  This isn't just about sketches, she challenges us to get organized, taught us how to make page kits and each Monday, Tiare posts a new sketch for us to try.  This is week two and it's been fantastic!

Most of my scrapbook layouts are of my family.  I can't think of any better subjects!!  Thanks for checking out my creations!



This is Week #1 Sketch Layout



This is my creation based off of the sketch.  
I always do two page layouts, but the first page using the sketch pattern.
I altered the sketch by including an additional photo.
I also challenged myself NOT to use my Cricut which is typically my "go to" tool.  
This is one of my first times using stamps on a layout. 
The circle spots were created using my Creative Memories Shape Makers.
This is the 2nd page of my layout.



 This is Week #2 Sketch Layout

 This is my creation based off of the Week #2 Sketch.
The photos are me, my son and my Mother at Kraynak's Christmas Tree Lane.
Although it was October, the place was decked out for the holidays.
It is seldom that we get out for an afternoon of fun so this was a good time by all.
The paper is by Cloud 9 Designs.
The embellishments are by Jolee's and Darice.
Journaling is by me!  :)


 Page 2 of my layout.


 Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment