Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October MAW & Queen gifts - Cricut Chatter Group

I am a member of the Cricut Chatter over on Yahoo Groups.  This is a great collection of craft folks that are super nice!  Each month we gift each other with "Make A Wish" items and even pick Queen for a month where everyone sends that Queen a gift.  It's lots of fun. 



The theme of this MAW was Thanks / Fall.  I had great fun in creating different things to send to my swap partners.  This month, I am sending a MAW to someone, a Queen gift and a RAK to a very deserving person.  Pictures of the 3 gifts are below.  I'm not going to identify which gift goes to the Queen, the MAW or the RAK.  They will just have to be surprised once they receive them.



Included in the packages are stamps, brads, stickers, ribbon and Cricut cuts.  I hope they like them!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Nedine: Looks like Queen is going to be very happy when she receives her package. Nice Stuff! Thanks for sharing information about the Cricut Chatter Group. I just might have to visit.

    ReplyDelete