Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Swap - not scary, just fun!

Hello Everyone!
Boy, where does time go?  I didn't tend to neglect my Blog to this extent. lol


I've been busy lately participating in card swaps on the Cricut.com site and individual swaps within the different groups I belong to.


A Cricut.com friend and I did a personal swap and the items I sent her were all Halloween related.  I used the October 31st cartridge and Stretch Your Imagination on the cuts I sent to her.  I don't think I remembered to take pictures of all the cuts from October 31st but the rest are here including a Halloween card and tag I made.  I think they turned out to be super cute!  I hope you like them as well!














1 comment:

  1. cute ideas using the creative memories tag punch. i've been a consultant with them for years and i love seeing all the fun ideas people make with CM product. I've punched atleast 100 tags to use for various occasions, none as fancy as yours though (smile). thanks for sharing your ideas.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete