Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Box! Altered Priority Mail Box

A very good friend recently celebrated her 50th birthday!  This was a huge milestone in so many ways.  My friend is very crafty and just recently got into scrapbooking.  I couldn't have been more excited!  I wanted to do something "over-the-top" that was scrapbooking related.


I decorated a Priority Mail Box from the U.S. Postal Service by covering it with flowers cut by my Expression.  I put Modge Podge all over the flower layers to create a glimmery effect.


I filled the box with an assortment of scrapbooking items including 3 Cricut cartridges.  My friend was so excited to see the box and was making over the decorations.  She cried as she poured through all of its contents.


I like providing nice surprises to people!


Thanks for looking!
Ms. Scrappy To You!

Altered Priority Mail Box
Cricut cuts:  Mostly Accent Essentials Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment