Saturday, April 18, 2020

NC Demos April, 2020 Blog Hop - Flowers



It’s that time of month again!  Time for the wonderful NC Demos Blog Hop!  
This is where a wonderful group of talented Stampin’ Up Demonstrators virtually gather together in the name of all things good and crafty!  We are so thankful that you have joined us!  If you found your way here, then you probably just saw Amy’s wonderful creation!

Welcome to the Craft Lounge where we love to Create! 

Lately, I've been into cards with nature themes. This card was one included in the Stampin’ Gala card chain for our team members. This simple card actually features not 1, not 2, but 3 stamp sets! Swirly Frames, Daisy Delight and the Forever Lovely team up for this card. I guess I was into multiples because two embossing folders were used! See the leaf impression on the Olive Green panel? That's the Layered Leaves embossing folder. And on the Whisper White panel, the Subtles folder created a tweed-like effect. The Soft Suede branches were created with the Sprig Punch and the Small Daisy punch was used to combine layers of Rich Razzleberry and Rococo Rose. The sentiment features a die cut from the Layered Circles set, and the Swirly Frame encircles the sentiment from Forever Lovely.

What do you think of this card?






I appreciate you stopping by the Craft Lounge and hanging out with me!
Thank you for letting me share my project. Please stop by and see Tracie's project. I know it will be great!


You are here

Image may contain: possible text that says 'NEXT BLOG 一 NC Demos Blog Hop Last Sunday of each Month'

Next please visit these wonderful ladies to see their Spring projects!


6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful combination of sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your combo of stamp sets and embossing folders, Nadine! I think my favorite EF is the Subtles. It makes everything look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to use lots of stamp sets and folders. You have done that beautifully. I forget about the Swirly Frames and it's in the new catalog. I must use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful card. Botanical's are my favorite and this is just the right amount of WOW.
    Sue Stapp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the textures in your card. Your design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete