Sunday, December 15, 2019

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


...and just like that, it is Christmas time!
For me, this is a time filled with family, friends and what I hope is a lot of crafting to share with those that I love!

Even though I have a busy full-time job, I’m a wife, Mom and daughter who is involved in a host of volunteer and extracurricular activities, being creating is an outlet for me leading towards relaxation and sharing a small part of myself with others.

Recently, in one of my swap groups, a crafty friend said let’s do a Christmas card swap.  I know I really didn’t have time for it but didn’t want to be left out of the fun.  Lol. The rules of engagement were 23 cards, they could be different or the same, but we had to use only Stampin’ Up products whether it was currently in the catalog or retired.

I teamed up the Night Before Christmas and the Wrapped in Plaid Design Series Papers along with coordinating ribbons to help with the heavy lifting in creating these cards.





Anyone who knows me well will tell ya that working with bold printed papers is typically not my thing.  These papers are so beautiful that they easily lent themselves to a clean and simple design. 
My Sentiment is from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and is the focal design by using the Layering Circle Dies and Sprig Punch on this card.


Next up, we have basically the same layout but featuring different DSP and ribbon which gives the card a whole different look and feel.

Randy Elf came all the way from the North Pole to lend me a hand with these cards!





https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards, the plaids seem to be a big hit this season. What an adorable crafting buddy!

    ReplyDelete