Thursday, November 7, 2019

Pocket Letter Fun!

Never in my life have I created a Pocket Letter or even thought to create one.  Well, that all changed when one of my local swap groups decided on a PL swap.  The theme could have been Fall or Halloween.  My partner choose Fall. I choose to feature the Stampin’ Up “So Seasonal” stamp set in my creation along with the Painted Harvest set.  I love how both lend themselves so well to all of the small details that I love to include.  All in all, I’m pleased with my first Pocket Letter Swap.  I filled the pockets with tea, treats or embellishments for my partner. The center pocket was the pocket about me.  I selected the center because God is the center of my life and I love him with my whole heart.  His Love for us abounds in nature which again, is featured in my PL.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment