Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cricut Cartridge Storage

My journey with Cricut has been long and mostly happy.  I won't go into the times my Gypsy crashed, my Expression dying or me having to return my brand-new Imagine.  We'll keep this in a good place. So, I obviously indulged myself in Cricut products.  The case below holds about 90 cartridges and I have 2 cases completed filled.  (I store my Imagine cartridges separately!)

These are aluminum tool boxes purchased at my local Freight Harbor store (you can also find them online!)  I think the cost for each case was under $25.  The cartridge holder is removable to expose cartridges on the other side.  This case is a great, efficient manner in which to store my cartridges.  The cartridges are held in place by Velcro dots.  I have them alphabetized so it is easy to find what I am looking for.  The shoulder straps make the cases easy to transport.  I've tried many other cartridge storage options but find this is the best one for me.

In my scrapbooking circles, I introduced this to many of the ladies that I crop with and they love it as well!







4 comments:

  1. Wow!! They hold alot!! I am going to check on-line for a few!! Thanks for sharing the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing for this is a terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. And they really hold a lot of cartridges and books. Thanks for sharing the idea!

    ReplyDelete