Friday, January 31, 2020

Love! It’s in the Air!

Love! It’s definitely in the air!

Here we are at January 31 already! The last day of the first month in a whole new decade! Can you believe it? So it is super fitting that I would be thinking about Love and Valentine’s Day and just cherishing those around us.

I belong to a swap group and this month I hosted a kit swap. The elements from my kit teamed up to create this super fun card. I’m biased but I love the layers that it features. In addition, a crafty friend inspired me by a card sketch that she posted as a challenge. I thought the kit and the sketch were the perfect combination of everything fun to celebrate the month of love!





Using one of my Valentine Card Kit original creations and the sketch, I created this 5x7 card! Typically, I shy away from printed paper but this card heals up two printed layers of the red on red and then black on white coupled with the X’s & O’s embossed layer anchor the card. The heart ribbon punch teamed up with the newest heart punches from Stampin’ Up to include some really cute embellishments. You can’t see it very well but the red heart is a scalloped heart using red glimmer paper for a bit of extra sparkle. The gray ribbon tied into a super cute bow continues the sparkly shine!


As always, I appreciate you stopping by my blog.  Please be sure to spread love and hug your loved ones tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment