Saturday, August 6, 2011

Awesome Blog Candy Alert!!

Hey Everyone!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  This is my hubby's birthday weekend and we are enjoying family time with our little busy body.  I'm working on my first ATC.  Depending on the results, I'll share it with you!!  haha


If you have a moment, why don't you head over to Bella Scrapbook Designs?  She is trying to get 500 followers and has offered up some wonderful (and very generous) blog candy!  The link to her blog is http://bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/


Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks - Happy Birthday to your husband and enjoy your weekend and looking forward to seeing your first ATC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I am now a follower of yours too:) Thanks for posting Sylvia's giveaway on your blog. I am sure she appreciated that!!!
    Happy Birthday to your hubby! Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, 100 followers now! Woohoo! Glad I could help, thanks for visiting me...I appreciate it and thanks for the info as well. Crafty hugs, ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just wanted to let you know you won the pailsey embossing folder. Send me your mailing address.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete