Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome Baby!

I've never really altered an item and I wanted to try something different other than a scrapbooking layout or a card.  (I really haven't done any true scrapbooking lately!)  At our local JoAnn's, I saw these paint cans and thought they were so cute!  I'm partial to boys since I have a little one all of my own.  


I had recently became a follower of a crafty lady and saw a great LO on her blog that inspired me to try this paint can project.  Thanks, Quita!  (http://quitascrafts.blogspot.com/


For my creation, I used B is for Boy for the words on the top of the can.  For the train, I used New Arrival.  All of the critters were created using Create A Critter.  The buttons on the wheels were just miscellaneous ones I had one had.  I used my ATG gun, Zig pen and pop dots to stick everything down.


Thanks for looking!










1 comment:

  1. This turned out great!! I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award for your site. You can get it here: http://bingecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html
    Keep up the blogging & cute projects!
    Angela
    bingecrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete