Thursday, May 7, 2020

Alternate Ideas for April Paper Pumpkin Kit

Believe it or not, the April 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit was the VERY first Paper Pumpkin kit I had out together start to finish!  I had fun with this kit creating designs that were pre-planned for us and also branching into some alternate designs.  I think the tree stamp lent itself very well to my Mother’s Day cards.

This card was so fun to create!  In addition to the April Paper Pumpkin kit, the Nestled Labels Die set  is anchors anchors the focal point of the tree with Flirty Flamingo leaves.  The “fruit” is the Rhinestone Basic Jewels and once the bird die-cut from the April kit ran out, I made my own using Pool Party cardstock which is also the base of the card.  For added detail, the card also has a Pool Party layer embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  The Story Label punch holds the sentiment and Metallic Edge Ribbon folded behind the card adds a bit of elegance.


This card was so fun to create multiple ones and send out to friends across the miles on such an important occasion.

For your convenience, I’ve linked the products I used below.

Thanks for chilling with me in the Craft Lounge and looking at my project!

Pamper Pumpkin Kit  - 1 month subscription  137858

Story Label Punch 1500076
3/8 Metallic Edge Ribbon - Silver 144213
Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad 147052
Stitched Nested Label Dies 149638






No comments:

Post a Comment