Friday, May 15, 2020

Card in a box featuring the Painted Poppies Suite!

 During these crazy COVID-19 times, I’ve been challenging myself to try something new - whether it is a new recipe, learning a new skills or trying some new craft technique.  For a chance to be entered into our prize drawing, please leave a comment below about what you've tried that's been new during our shelter-in-place orders.  The eligibility for the prize drawing will be May 15 - May 30, 2020.

Today, was my first time making a card in a box! I was so very excited to try this technique as that I usually stray away from 3D Projects and bold printed papers. I was invited to a Zoom call where we tried this out.  I’ll admit at first my box was remedial because I made a mistake assembling it.  I stuck to it and got my wonderful birthday creation you see below.  Believe it or not, it folds flat in a regular A2 envelope for mailing.  However, I was having so much fun, I used quite a bit of layers so I’m sure extra postage would me needed.  I’m really in love with how this card turned out!





If you like what you see and you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I’d love to be yours!  These products can be purchased in my online store.  I’ve linked all my ingredients for the card in a box down below.

Painted Poppies Cling Set - 151599

Peaceful Moments Cling Set - 151595


Poppy Parade Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker - 146879

Pool Party Card Stock - 122924

Old Olive Card Stock - 100702

Poppy Parade Classic Ink Pad - 147050

Memento Ink - 132708

This card was inspired by the You Tube vide of Sandy McIver

Thank you for stopping by the Craft Lounge and spending some time with me.











No comments:

Post a Comment