Saturday, February 4, 2012

These cards were created for the January card swap over at SOC.  They were to simply say "hello".  I scrap-lifted from a card I did over a year ago but put a different spin on it.  Overall, I'm pretty happy with the results.  I'm loving the Nestabilities' shapes.  TFL!


Up Close & Personal
This photo showcases my Nestabilities shapes with the scalloped circle and corresponding embossing.
You see the edge of the Prima flower peeking into the shot.
Tim Holtz ink was used for the stamping and the inking around the heart created with my Fiskars punch.
In the background, we see the layers of corresponding paper.  The scallops were created with a Fiskars border punch.

It was refreshing to pull from my stash to create this card.
As I continue to organize, I find where my crafting is more streamlined.

I had a great time making these cards, creating the layers and choosing the papers.
I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out.
Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment