Friday, November 4, 2011

Just some random thoughts  -  


It's official!  We are rounding out the year with the entrance into November.  It is always during this time of year that I become reflective.  Is it because Thanksgiving is around the corner and it remind us to be thankful for the things that are important to us?  Is it because in just about 50 days, the Christmas holidays will be beckoning at our door causing us to remember the reason for the season?  During these fall days, please take time to pause and reflect on what is important on a long-term basis and also look back over the days of your life.  I've been thinking about my ancestors and wish I had the opportunity to spend time with them, to hold their hand and have a glimpse into their lives.  "If only" I could bake with my Grandmother or sit at the piano bench with my other Grandmother and what was their mothers like?  "If only" there was more time to spend time with each and every person that is still with us.  Oh, what a better person I'd be!

No comments:

Post a Comment